We have announced this year's inductees for the Dayton Theatre Hall of Fame:
Kay Frances Wean
If you missed the Dayton Daily News article, check it here.
The induction ceremonies will be held in conjunction with the 2012-13 DayTony Awards
- Charity Early Room, Bldg 12
- Sinclair Community College
- Saturday, August 3
- Dinner Option - cash bar begins at 6:00 PM, dinner begins at 6:30 PM
- Event-only option - cash bar with light hors d ouvres begins at 6:30 PM
- DayTony & Hall of Fame Ceremonies begin at 7:30 PM
- Celebration and social time until 9:00 PM
- Early bird prices good through July 15: $40 (dinner) and $16 (event-only)
- From July 16-29, prices are $45 (dinner) and $20 (event-only)
- NO RESERVATIONS accepted AFTER July 29
- Make your reservations online at www.sinclair.edu/tickets
- Major credit cards accepted
- You will receive an email confirmation via e-mail - if you do not receive a confirmation, you are NOT registered or paid ... check your SPAM folder!
- Prime Rib Au Jus, seasoned/roasted potatoes, and Chef's choice vegetable medley
- Oven-roasted Vegetable Pasta Primavera
- Both options include salad, rolls, iced tea or coffee, and dessert
Dinner Guests will be allowed to specify a person and/or theatre for seating assignments. ALL seating assignments will be done based on reservation payment date and time. Order early or reserve as a group to ensure you sit together.
Parking is available under building 12 -- entrance off of Fourth Street. Take the NORTH elevator (opposite of all prior Galas and the garage entrance) and make sure to get a pre-paid parking pass at the registration table or you will be charged $10 to exit. Parking is also available for free on the street or in Lot B.